A Share Account works just like a regular savings account. A UCU Share Account is an easy way to save and it pays competitive dividends.
- A deposit of $1 is all it takes to open the Share Account.
- A monthly service fee will be assessed if the Share Account balance is below $1.
- No minimum fee is charged during the month the account is opened.
- Dividends are calculated based on the Actual Daily Balance and paid quarterly.
- Dividend rates are determined by the Board of Directors at the end of the quarter.
|Share Savings Accounts|
|Effective Date: Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018|
|Min, Balance to Earn Div.||Last Declared Dividend Rate||APY*|
|$1.00 (Regular Shares)||0.25%||0.25%|
For more information on how to open a Share Savings account, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.