Share Savings Accounts
Once a Member, Always a Member
A Share Account works just like a regular savings account. A UCU Share Account is an easy way to save and it pays competitive dividends.
- A deposit of $1 is all it takes to open the Share Account.
- A monthly service fee will be assessed if the Share Account balance is below $1.
- No minimum fee is charged during the month the account is opened.
- Dividends are calculated based on the Average Daily Balance and paid quarterly.
- Dividend rates are determined by the Board of Directors at the end of the quarter.
|Share Savings Accounts
|Effective Date: Thursday, February 29th, 2024
|There is a $1.00 share requirement for each member number that will be held in your regular share account for as long as the account is open.
|Last Declared Dividend Rate
|Regular Shares, Special Shares, Christmas Club and IRA Shares
|*APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
|Rates stated as Annual Percentage Rate. All rates are subject to credit approval and are determined by credit score. Rates subject to change.
For more information on how to open a Share Savings account, contact us at email@example.com.