Online Account Service - United@Home
United@Home is UCU's on-line account service that lets you use your computer to perform many personal banking functions from the comfort of your home, at work, or on the road...anytime of the day or night.
If you are a member of United Credit Union, United@Home is FREE!
And it's easy. With United@Home, you can see your account on screen with our online, real-time information! You access it via the Internet or Mobile device so there's no need to install or learn special software. And, you just point and click to begin your account transactions.
The Convenience of United@Home Means You Can:
- Get current account balances
- View account histories
- Make transfers between account suffixes
- Make transfers between owned or jointly owned accounts
- Request a check
- Download transaction history into personal financial software (Newer Versions of Quicken may not be compatible unless account holder has purchased the Quicken plug-in)
- Obtain tax information
- Obtain direct deposit information
- Obtain information on ATM transactions
- Obtain information on debit card/point of sale transactions
- Obtain check clearing information
- Obtain information on ACH debit and credit transactions
- Apply for a loan
- Communicate with your credit union via e-mail
- Make loan payments
- Change your password
To enroll, simply fill out, print, sign and return the online United@Home Internet Banking Application. Once we've received your application and have enrolled you as a United@Home user, you can start enjoying the convenience of this service.
On your mobile device, visit your operating system's app store and download our free mobile app.
For Android operating systems: Open your Play Store > Search for "United iparse" > Download our app!
For Apple operating systems: Open your App Store > Search: United CU > Download our app!
What you can do with our app:
- Check account balances
- Make loan payments
- Transfer funds
- Remotely deposit your check ($2 fee)
- View Transactions
- Find a local ATM/Branch to use free of charge
Note: In order to log-in via our mobile apps, you must first set up online banking through our website.
Remote Deposit Guidelines
There are a few things you should know before you remotely deposit your check.
- There is a daily limit of $1,500 in deposits.
- There is a monthly limit of $5,000 in deposits.
- You can deposit, up to, 5 captures in a day and 10 in one month.
- There will be a standard 3 business day hold on all checks deposited unless otherwise approved by UCU.
If you have any questions about our remote check deposit process, please feel free to contact us. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-581-8651. We look forward to serving YOU!