Online Account Access
United@Home is UCU's on-line account service that lets you use your computer to perform many personal banking functions from the comfort of your home, at work, or on the road...anytime of the day or night.
If you are a member of United Credit Union, United@Home is FREE!
United@Home is easy to use! You can access your real-time account information via the internet or mobile device. Your account is just a point and a click away.
The Convenience of United@Home Means You Can:
- Get current account balances
- View account histories
- Make transfers between account suffixes
- Make transfers between owned or jointly owned accounts
- Request a check
- Download transaction history into personal financial software (Newer Versions of Quicken may not be compatible unless account holder has purchased the Quicken plug-in)
- Obtain tax information
- Obtain direct deposit information
- Obtain information on ATM transactions
- Obtain information on debit card/point of sale transactions
- Obtain check clearing information
- Obtain information on ACH debit and credit transactions
- Apply for a loan
- Communicate with your credit union via e-mail
- Make loan payments
- Change your password
To enroll, simply fill out, print, sign and return this form: United@Home Internet Banking Application. Once we've received your application and have enrolled you as a United@Home user, you can start enjoying the convenience of this service.