United Credit Union's Privacy Pledge To You
We respect your privacy. We will not share your individual customer information with third parties for any promotional purpose if you give us instructions to that effect.
- Never sell our member list.
- Collect and use information only for legitimate business purposes.
- Maintain accurate records based on information provided to us.
- Share information only with companies that assist us in providing products and services to you, our members. These companies will be given only information pertinent to the product or service and must agree to protect confidential information.
- Provide information when legally required and for credit reporting and fraud prevention.
- Maintain reasonable and adequate data security measures.
- Comply with all applicable privacy laws.
UCU’s mobile applications periodically collects, transmits, and uses geolocation information to enable features that prevent fraudulent card use and send alerts, also to locate the nearest branch and/or ATM, but only if the End User expressly authorizes collection of such information. Geolocation information can be monitored on a continuous basis in the background only while the Solution is being used or not at all, depending on the End User’s selection. End Users can change their location permissions at any time in their device settings. Communication: To keep you up to date with services and changes, we may contact you via methods that you have provided to us, including phone numbers, email addresses, etc. which includes texting on a mobile device if you utilize our texting platform. Mobile Data will not be shared or sold with third parties or affiliates for marketing or promotional purposes.