Mobile Deposit Guidelines
There are a few things you should know before you remotely deposit your check.
- There is a daily limit of $1,500 in deposits.
- There is a monthly limit of $5,000 in deposits.
- You can deposit, up to, 5 captures in a day and 10 in one month.
- There will be a standard 3 business day hold on all checks deposited unless otherwise approved by UCU.
New Federal Regulations Regarding Endorsement of Remote Deposit Checks (Effective July 1st, 2018):
In order for your check to be accepted, it must be endorsed as follows:
- Your name or your businesses name
- The written words: "For Mobile Deposit Only"
NOTE: Just checking the check box on the back indicating that it was deposited via mobile deposit is NOT enough!)
- The credit unions name or acronym: "United Credit Union" or "UCU"
- Your account number
WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCEPT ANY MOBILE DEPOSIT CHECKS UNLESS THE ABOVE ENDORSEMENT REQUIREMENTS ARE MET. THIS IS A NEW FEDERAL REGULATION, AND MUST BE FOLLOWED.
If you have any questions about our remote check deposit process, please feel free to contact us. You can email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-581-8651. We look forward to serving YOU!