Running low on cash for the holidays?? Take advantage of our Skip-A-Pay promotion! Find out if your vehicle loan qualifies you to skip your December payment and give yourself some extra cash for the unexpected expenses of the season. Loans must fulfill the following requirements to qualify:
- Vehicle loans (auto, RV, ATV, etc.) opened prior to June 30, 2017, with a full payment made within 45 days of closing and with no more than two 30-day delinquencies may be eligible to skip December payments.
- Members who took advantage of our extended first payment offer and did not make a full payment within the first 45 days must have no more than two 30-day delinquencies and have opened the loan prior to March 30, 2017.
- Any loan that has been refinanced is considered a new loan and is subject to the same guidelines and dates as a newly acquired loan.
- There is a $20 fee that will be deducted from your account at the time of your skip payment approval. The fee will be deducted from the account indicated on the form.
- If your loan payment is automatically deducted, the form must be received no later than seven days prior to the first installment of your December payment.
To take advantage of Skip-a-Pay, please fill out all the information on this form and return it to the nearest UCU location.
Note: Line-of-Credit and VISA do not qualify for Skip-A-Pay.