It's just like a regular passbook account, with no passbook and one big difference: At the credit union, your savings earn dividends based on the credit union's performance. Since our members are our owners, and we have no outside stockholders to satisfy, credit unon profits are passed directly on to you. You'll find our dividends are quite competitive, and often higher than interest paid elsewhere.
A Share Account works just like a regular savings account. A UCU Share Account is an easy way to save and it pays competitive dividends.
- A deposit of $1 is all it takes to open the Share Account.
- A monthly service fee will be assessed if the Share Account balance is below $1.
- No minimum fee is charged during the month the account is opened.
- Dividends are calculated based on the Actual Daily Balance and paid quarterly.
- Dividend rates are determined by the Board of Directors at the end of the quarter.
For more information on how to open a Share Savings account, contact us at email@example.com