Saving for the holidays is not easy, but United makes it possible through our Christmas Club Account -- our answer to mounting holiday bills.
By making regular deposits throughout the year, or contributing "painlessly" through payroll deduction, you'll have a tidy sum by the time the holidays roll around. And that tidy sum is earning dividends all year long.
Your funds are available after October 1, plenty of time to do holiday shopping, entertaining and gift-giving. For your convenience, you do not have to sign up for Christmas Club every year. After the disbursement in October, payroll deduction and/or transfers will continue to help you start saving for the next year!!
- No minimum balance is required to open and maintain the Christmas Club Account.
- No monthly service fee is charged.
- Payroll deduction is an effortless, systematic way to save. Choose any amount to deduct.
- A $10 fee will be assessed for each early withdrawal prior to October of each year.
- Dividends are paid quarterly.
For more information on how to open a Holiday Club account, contact us at email@example.com