A Member can make withdrawals, deposits, transfers, and inquiries with a UCU ATM or VISA® Debit Card. United Credit Union has the following NO-FEE ATMs:
- Drive-up ATM, 802 E Breckenridge, Mexico, MO (accepts deposits)
- Drive-up ATM, 210 W Washington, Vandalia,MO
- Drive-up ATM, 1024 N Morley, Moberly, MO
- Drive-up ATM, 1025 E Hwy 22, Centralia, MO
- Drive-up ATM, Hwy 47 & Anne Drive, Troy, MO
- Drive-up ATM, 2909 Falling Leaf Lane, Columbia, MO
- Drive-up ATM, 1222 S Business 54, Fulton, MO
- Abel's Quik Shop, 503 W Monroe, Mexico, MO
- Abel's Quik Shop, 3066 S Clark, Mexico, MO
A Member may withdraw up to $500 per day. There are no transaction fees to our members for use of a UCU ATM, which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.*
United Credit Union is a member of the CO-OP ATM Network with thousands of surcharge-free ATM machines nationwide. Locate a CO-OP Network ATM near you. Any ATM machine on this network is SURCHARGE FREE to all CO-OP Network Members. Use your United Credit Union ATM/Debit Card at these machines and don't worry about those nasty surcharges.**
In addition, UCU's ATM and VISA® Debit Cards have access to a number of nationwide ATM networks: CIRRUS/Mastercard, STAR, Discover, American Express. For a nominal fee, a Member may make cash withdrawals or inquiries through any ATM on these networks.
*ATM's may be down at times of service.
**Will be subject to a $1.00 per transaction fee after using a non-UCU ATM machine more than five times in one month unless you have a UCU Reward Checking Account.